Посмотрите на список конструкций прилагательное + предлог:
Sorry ABOUT something:
– I’m sorry about the noise last night. We were having a party.
Однако: sorry FOR doing something:
– I’m sorry for shouting at you yesterday.
Однако обычно говорят: I’m sorry I…:
– I’m sorry I shouted at you yesterday.
Sorry FOR someone:
– I feel sorry for George. He has got no friends and no money.
Impressed BY/WITH someone/something:
– I wasn’t very impressed by/with the film.
Famous FOR something:
– The Italian city of Florence is famous for its art treasures.
Responsible FOR something:
– Who was responsible for all that noise last night?
Different FROM someone/something
– The film was quite different from what expected.
Interested IN something:
– Are you interested in art and architecture?
Capable/incapable OF something:
– I’m sure you are capable of passing the examination.
Fond OF someone/something:
– Mary is very fond of animals. She has three cats and two dogs.
Full OF something:
– The letter I wrote was full of mistakes.
Short OF something:
– I’m a bit short of money. Can you lend me some?
Tired OF something:
– Come on, let’s go! I’m tired of waiting.
Keen ON something:
– We stayed at home because Ann wasn’t very keen on going out in the rain.
Similar TO something:
– Your writing is similar to mine.
Crowded WITH :
– The city centre was crowded with tourists.