Место enough в предложении:
Enough стоит после прилагательных и наречий:
– He didn’t get job because he wasn’t experienced enough.
– You won’t pass the examination if you don’t work hard enough.
– She can’t get married yet. She’s not old enough.
Enough стоит перед существительными:
– He didn’t get the job because he didn’t have enough experience.
– I’d like to go on holiday but I haven’t enough money.
– Some of us had to sit on the floor because there weren’t enough chairs.
Вы также можете употреблять слово enough само по себе :
– I’ll lend you some money if you haven’t got enough.
После enough и too можно сказать for someone/something:
– I haven’t
– He wasn’t experienced enough for the job.
– This shirt is too big for me. I need a smaller size.
Однако, обычно мы не говорим `enough/too…for doing something’. Мы употребляем to + infinitive после enough и too.
Так мы говорим `enough money to do something’, `old enough to do something’, `too young to do something’ и т. д.:
– I haven’t got enough money to go on holiday.
– He wasn’t experienced enough to do the job.
– She’s only sixteen. She’s not old enough to get married.
– Let’s get a taxi. It’s too far to walk.
– There weren’t enough chairs for everyone to sit down.
– The weather wasn’t nice enough
– He spoke too quickly for us to understand.
– The food was so hot that we couldn’t eat it. и: The food was very hot. We couldn’t eat it.
Или мы говорим:
– The food was too hot to eat.
Вот еще несколько примеров, как этот:
– That picture is too heavy to hang on the wall.
– I had to carry my wallet in my hand. It was too big to put in my pocket.
– The water wasn’t clean enough to swim in.