(учебник Л.М. Лапицкая Ч.2)
Темаурока: The story “Flippy, the penguin”
Практическая цель: развитие УМ чтения.
Развивающая цель: совершенствование УМ выделять основную информацию в тексте
Воспитательная цель: формирование УМ правильно излагать мысли своими словами
Задача урока: развитие речевого умения.- неправильная, исправь!
Оснащение урока: учебник, рабочая тетрадь, раздаточный материал.
I. Организационный момент
P: Good morning!
T: I’m glad to see you. How are you? Sit down, please. Let’s begin our lesson. What was your homework for today?
P: Our homework was read and translate the text p.72 ex.1a.
T: Are you ready?
II. Фонетическая зарядка
T: At first, look at the blackboard name the sounds and repeat the words after me.
[ai]: time, live, dive, cry, white, smile, like
[ ]: dad, black, angrily, stamp
III. Проверка домашнего задания:
Did you like this story? Why?
Ex.1 Explain in English the meaning of the words from the text:
dive – to sink (to be, jump) into the water
stamp – knock one’s foot
fast – make smth.quickly
Ex. 2 Now answer my questions:
2) What did Flippy want?
3) Why Flippy’s father didn’t allow him swimming alone?
4)Why didn’t Flippy dive?
5) Why was Flippy angry?
6) Why did Flippy come back to the water?
7) Who did Flippy see under the water?
Now some minutes for you to relax
Hands on the head,
Hands on the hips,
Hands on the table,
Hands on the shoulders,
Hands up and down,
Hands behind the head
And sit down!
Ex.3 Tell me what sentences are true and what sentences are false? Correct false sentences:
1)Flippy was a little penguin, he lived in Arctic.
2) Flippy came to his father and said that he wanted to go to sleep.
3) Under the water Flippy saw a little penguin.
4) Under the water Flippy saw a lot of fish.
5) When Flippy saw a little penguin he was surprised.
6) When Flippy saw a little penguin, he turned round and went home
7) Flippy said to the little penguin “Hello! I’m glad to see you,” and smiled.
Ex.4 Take your books and open them at page 73 Ex.1b.
Put the sentences in the correct order
Ex. 5 Open your workbooks at page 122 Ex. 1a Find 10 words from the story
Now make exercise 1b. Fill in the words from ex. 1a.
Выразительное чтение отрывка из текста.
Ex.6 Now who wants to read the extract from the story.
Could you retell this extract?
IV.Подведение итогов урока
V. Домашняя работа
The lesson is over. Thank you for the lesson.