Перефразируйте предложения, используя условные предложения смешанного типа:
Pattern: She didn’t study hard. She won’t pass the exams.
If she had studied hard she would pass the exams
1.You didn’t wake me up. Now I’m late for my appointment.
2. She isn’t well-qualified. She didn’t get the job.
3 We didn’t go to the restaurant. We don’t like fast food.
4. She didn’t bring her umbrella. Now, she’s getting wet.
5. I don’t know them very well, so I didn’t go to the party.
6. He isn’t at the lecture because he wasn’t told about it.
7. They didn’t take a map with them. They’re lost now.
8. The driver isn’t careful. He crashed his car into a wall.
9. I didn’t buy tickets. We can’t go to the theatre tonight.
10. He didn’t reserve
11. Sue forgot to go to the bank. Now she can’t go shopping.
12. They missed the flight. They won’t arrive until tomorrow.
Ответы к упражнению:
If you had woken me up, I would not be late for my appointment. If she were well-qualified, she would have got a job. If we liked fast food we would have gone to the restaurant. If she would have brought her umbrella she wouldn’n be getting wet. If I knew them well I would have gone to the party. If he had been told about the lecture he would be here now. If they had taken a map with them they wouldn’t be lost now. If the driver were careful he wouldn’t have crashed his car into the wall. If I had bought the tickets we could go to the theatre. If he had reserved a table he wouldn’t have to wait for an hour. If Sue had not forgotten to go to the bank she could go shopping. If they had not missed the flight they would arrive tomorrow.