Откройте скобки, используя формы Suppositional Mood и Subjunctive I :
1. He suggests that I something else.
2. He only requested that he to see the heads of the departments.
3. Doris requires of a man that he clever.
4. Brady proposed that they down to the sea hill.
5. They decided that Laura the food that had been ordered.
6. Charles insisted that we it in secret.
7. She soon demanded that the work in time.
8. I’ve made up my mind that Meg.
9. I thought that I over it.
10. He had never suggested that I them.
11. Frank insisted that I also present.
12. The teacher recommended that the students in the library.
13. She insists that the margins on the left side of the page.
14. She promised to arrange that mother with the baby.
15. It was demanded that some kind of school-leaving certificate.
16. It was intended that she to school.
17. He ordered that nothing.
Ответы к упражнению:
Should try/try Should be allowed/be allowed Should be/be Should walk/walk Should have/have Should keep/keep Should be finished/be finished Should be sent for/be sent for Should have got/get Should have visited/visit Should be /be Should work/work Should be/be Should come and sit/come and sit Should be provided/be provided Should have been sent/be sent Should be touched/be touched